Monday, August 6, 2007

A Laker fans viewpoint

and all the more reason to smirk.

5 Responses to “Celtics were only major player for KG”
Feed for this Entry Trackback Address
1 keep24
Aug 5th, 2007 at 3:09 pm
KG to Boston is a perfect fit. A soft player for a soft city.BTW: No team in the East will win a title for the next six or seven years.
It was never about a ring – just the almighty DOLLAR.
If ( and that’s a big IF) he ever got a ring, he’ll probably put it on Ebay and cash it in.

My rebuttal:
I did not realize that Boston is a soft city. The fans are absolutely championship driven and take no shame in burning corporate bridges in other cities to get there. Only one WCF team has won since your new pathetic Faker team and that is San Antonio Spurs (3 out of the last five I believe). For the record, KG extended at a reasonable rate of 18 million per allowing Boston to go after role playing wets looking for glory. And finally, he can be remembered for helping to restore the most beautiful tradition in sports: BOSTON CELTICS PRIDE!!!!

2 Sopi
Aug 5th, 2007 at 7:55 pm
….er….whats the point of posting this article?
kg is gone
move on guys
stop posting anything about kg
no one cares about kg now

My Rebuttal:

To rub it in your face!!!!!

3 Fred A.
Aug 6th, 2007 at 12:02 am
I am a LAKERS FAN!!!!! I do not want to hear about retarded KG and the wack a** Celtics. I hate KG and I hate Boston.I love this web site and all but you can’t put up KG stuff cause he is gone. I am sorry to offend anybody.But we need to start a “Get JO Movement”.A ‘Kobe-JO Duo’ would be great and it would be great to build around in present and in the future (reiterated).

My rebuttal:
It must really suck to be a Laker fan these days. And worse, Larry Bird isn't going to hand Jermaine O'Neal.

4 billyboy
Aug 6th, 2007 at 12:07 am
yeah, we don’t give a f*ck about KG

My rebuttal:
I wonder why?

5 BEC
Aug 6th, 2007 at 1:23 am
Seriously, what made you guys (gg staff) post this? I think I speak for every Lakers fan here by saying we WANT LAKERS NEWS.

My rebuttal:
The Lakers stink and there is nothing you can do about it. Your turn to play the lottery game. My turn to go to the NBA finals. See you, wouldn't want to be you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's funny, someone from LA calling Boston a soft city. You wouldn't last 3 days out here, bro. It gets colder than 50 degrees. BTW, when was the last time an LA team won it all? That's what I thought, SHUT UP!