Sunday, October 28, 2007

My first looksee of the 2007-2008 season

On Friday, ESPN showed the Cavaliers at Celtics in the preseason tune-up finale for both teams.

THe Celtics dominated a good Cavalier team and gives me the confidence that the Celtics will be successful this season and challenge for the Eastern Conference Crown. Ray Allen, Paul Pierce, and Kevin Garnett will lead this team back to relevancy, respect, and finally CONTENTION!

Rondo looks like he may emerge as a the best PG since the COOZ himself. He was the most impressive player of the 2nd half with those passes to Perkins and others. Perkins will be the unsung hero with the rebounding and defense. Posey, House, and Tony Allen will be the primary bench contributors.

Doc Rivers will show he can coach with talented players doing the work.

I am an active poster when things don't go so good. I guess I have had a lot to post over the past few years. I am delighted to say that the negativity has moved on to other places like Lakerland and Heatville.

THis is the Q and I plan on critiquing the Celtics as I have done in the past few years.

No comments: